Monday, May 21, 2012

2-week notice

That's right...2 short weeks from today, my New York City adventure begins!  For as long as I can remember, I have longed for an experience quite like the one I will have this summer.  An experience that will take me far from the limits of my comfort zone and will challenge me in every SINGLE way.  I hope to bring back with me a greater sense of who I am, and what the Lord has planned to do with my life.  Not to mention a few more additions to my wardrobe (but that's just an added bonus)!  One way or another, I was going to make it to this city.  And on June 4th, I will officially be able to say that I have MADE IT!


I'll keep you updated the closer it gets to move-in time, but for now I'm putting in my two-week notice!

Happy Monday, kiddos

1 comment: